Strong Construction Built for unparallelled Security
From the unique 5 point lock, designed to run the full length of the door sash, to the high strength hinges and rollers; each element of the WarmCore door combines to ensure optimum security.
WarmCore’s aluminium construction, custom-made roller assemblies - sitting deep within the top and bottom tracks - and extruded aluminium hinges make them inherently strong and secure. Added security features such as integral dog bolts bind the door sashes together when closed, protecting against forced entry.
A custom designed door lock, available on no other door system, uses a 5 point locking system with 3 opposed hook locks and twin shoot bolts - that engage fully into the aluminium top and bottom tracks - helping keep you and your family safe and secure. For added peace of mind choose the optional laminate glass upgrade – giving WarmCore doors Secured by Design accreditation - the official UK Police initiative ‘designing out crime’ through physical security.
Every WarmCore door is independently certified to PAS24:2012, the benchmark in enhanced security performance requirements for doorsets and windows in the UK.
- PAS24 and Secure By Design (SBD) compatibility as standard provides peace of mind for end users. WarmCore doors have been independently third party tested by a UKAS laboratory to prove impressive structural strength and security credentials
- Double-strength sash corners are mechanically jointed and use a combination of internal aluminium cleats and a wrap-around corner moulding block to ensure secure rigidity and robustness in use
- Custom-engineered extruded aluminium hinges are designed with security in mind
- Hinges clip-fit for ease of on-site installation
- Integral dog-bolt feature for high security
- Multiple screw fixings are sited at the knuckle and in the main body
- Run-through gasket grooves allow for continuous weather-seals
- Robustly designed to take the weight of triple glazed units as standard
- Custom-designed sash corner blocks cater for plain corner, shoot bolt, roller casting and pivot hinge applications and these hardware components ensure high quality installation and operational performance
- Added reassurance for both installers and homeowners is delivered by our custom-designed hardware development partners who underwrite and provide an ERA “Five-Star” security guarantee against forced entry for a period of 10 years.
ERA 5 star Guarantee
With hardware developed in partnership with one of the UK’s leading home security manufacturers - ERA - WarmCore doors are covered by the comprehensive ERA Five Star Guarantee. Providing exceptional security and peace of mind.
- 24/7 help when you need it
The ERA Five Star Guarantee gives access to a FREE call out service so you have the reassurance of knowing that in the unlikely event of a forced entry that a trained professional will come to secure your property.
- Up to £1,OOO home insurance excess paid
ERA are so confident in the quality, reliability and security of WarmCore doors, they will even pay the excess on any home insurance claim due to the failure of your WarmCore door - so you can be rest assured that you’re covered.
- Up to £1,OOO towards a repair or replacement
ERA’s research and development team are so confident that WarmCore will outwit any would-be burglars that if the ERA Five Star Guarantee approved component has failed, ERA will pay up to £1,000 towards the cost of replacing or repairing your doors.
- A £1,OOO cheque to compensate you
In the unlikely event of a break-in succeeding through the failure of a component covered by the ERA Five Star Guarantee, you will be given a cheque for £1,000 to compensate you for the inconvenience caused.
- Savings on the cost of your home insurance
By choosing to fit WarmCore with the highest levels of security, you can save money on your home insurance, year after year.
*Full T&C’s of ERA’s Five Star Guarantee available separately.